Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Stranger Friend


Tan was here again in our house last night. He brought these roses and chovron for me his presence makes me more enthusiastic to know him better and more. We converse about everything. In his life, his past relationships. His personality and his everything. I perceived him as sincere and he was able to talk to my mom. He really wants to offer his love for me and I can say that I am willing to accept it. We've been friends for a long time, we been in one organization, we both used to involve in charity events and both have similarities and continue appreciating our differences. I was very surprised for his feelings that that was neglected by me before and don't have any idea about this. I know here in my heart that he was the one sent from God above for me to love. I don't know when can I say yes to him. But I know in God's time. And he was willing to wait...

Being able to wait is a sign of true love and patience. Everybody can say they love you but not every one can wait and prove it's true.

2 comments: