Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rush Buying Gifts

My brother asked me a favor o buy gifts for his God daughters. So as much as I loved to I excitedly do his favor. I really love to shop for Christmas presents. I usually buy gifts for my 12 God daughters including sons. I love to think of what to buy. And I always love to see those kids to whom I will give the gifts.

My mom wants to go with me and choose some gifts to her chosen grand children who were about to receive the gifts. Sounds unfair isn’t it?... But not really I understand, She chose to buy pajamas for kids. And chose doll houses for order of my brother. And some toys for my God sons and daughters. It was a big cut in my accounts but it feels so great to give joy and indeed its better to give than to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment