Monday, December 27, 2010

Spying on My BF's Mobile Phone

My boyfriend slept in our house but in the couch. The reason why? It was already late, so he can hardly find a cab or jeepney to take a ride. He told me to wake him up at around 5am in the morning so I barrowed his mobile phone and set it for an alarm. I can’t sleep and I find myself so clickish on his phone. I scanned and read his sms in his inbox, outbox and even his sent sms. Aftre that, I don’t know if what comes on my mind when I get a colored oslo paper a coloured glue and made this one. I took myself a picture and set it as his wall paper.



When his phone alarmed I gave him back his phone without glancing on what I did. I texted him that “I did something on your phone, you can change the wallpaper after you got home.”. He just replied “Wow! What a nice wallpaper, I won’t change it, I am so glad you did this I was surprise. I can now be more motivated in the office because I have something to be viewed on. ”He thanked me. I never thought that he would react as happy.

3 comments:

  1. that is too sweet..we have the same endearment..i called my hubby..honey pie and he is so sweet too..

    anyway, can we exchange links?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete